Which book made you feel:
1. Happy: Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling makes med happy - Harry Potter IS my happy place
2. Sad: I am going to go with The Fault in Our Stars by John Green for obvious reasons
3. Angry: The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel. I read the first four books in this series, and they were just not good. Not at all. Therefore they also made me angry with myself because I kept thinking: maybe the next one will be better - it wasn't.
4. Nostalgic: The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbøl. I read this when i was younger an it is fantastic.
5. Scared: I don't read a lot of scary books but I did read the Witch Saga by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor when I was about 11. Especially The Witch Returns terrified me.
6. Surprised: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. It's not because I had low expectations for this book. it just surprised me half way through. I didn't enjoy the first half, I found the main character repulsive - but WOW did that change in a heartbeat.
7. Disappointed: I'm going to say Pretties by Scott Westerfeld. I really enjoyed Uglies and I loved the concept and the world and everything. I was so excited for Pretties and it just wasn't any of what i wanted it to be. I didn't even finish this book. I think it could have been sooo good, and it just wasn't. I know that a lot of people will disagree with me on this one.
8. Distressed: This was a hard one. I'm going with Exile by Jakob Ejersbo - it broke my heart. It was soo good and soo sad, and it made me so angry, because it was sooo sad.
9. Confused: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I enjoyed this book very much because of the absolutely wonderful magical world. The descriptions were amazing and the writing superb, but I never really understood the plot. I was very confused reading this book...