mandag den 12. maj 2014

AYearAThon wrap up + Bout of Books 10.0 TBR

I should probably decide on one way to write AYearAThon...
So, The readathon ended yesterday, and I did not get as much reading done as I had hoped. I still read a lot more than I normally would have!
It went pretty well on Monday and Tuesday, but then school started to get to me, and on Friday I went to a friend's house and didn't get any reading done at all.
I read 2 and a half out of the three books I had planned to read.
This means that i finished "By the Shores of Silver Lake" and "Farmer Boy" and got halfways through "The Long Winter". All by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

My total Page count for the week was: 907 pages, which I think is quite alright.

I am planning to participate in the Bout of Books 10.0 in the next week. My goal is to finish up the series. To do so I must read a little more than 160 pages a day, I think. With an extended weekend coming up that should definitely be possible. 
My TBR for Bout of Books:
- "The Long Winter"
- "Little Town on the Prairie"
- "These Happy Golden Years"
- "The First Four Years"
- "On the Way Home"


It seems like a lot a lot, but we will see how it goes.

Looking forward to reading my butt off before exams start in 2 weeks.

-Jamie






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar